As with all new products, these are currently being beta tested before we decide to bring them into full production. Buy now and save yourself $40! Price will increase back to $140 if we decide to carry these full time.
The Zmax V2 is an auto-watt battery running on 18xxx batteries.
Variable voltage and auto-watt system measures atomizer resistance continuously while you vape and automatically adjusts voltage to maintain optimal core temperature. The Zmax V2 has several power options.
- 2x 18350
- 2x 18450
- 1x 18650
All programming functions are managed with the V2’s single button. This is actually easier than it sounds.
- Power on/off – 5 clicks
- Menu access – 3 clicks. Once you have selected the menu entry you want to modify, just wait for it to open and then click again to change the option. When finished, simply wait 3 seconds and the menu will close and your setting will be saved.
- Menu 1 – Out on/off – Enable or disable power output
- Menu 2 – Power Up (Power options change depending on whether you’re using using auto-watting or manually setting voltage)
- Menu 3 – Power down
- Menu 4 – Battery Voltage – Display current battery voltage
- Menu 5 – LCD display – Choose what will be displayed while the vaping – Voltage/Resistance/Battery voltage
- Menu 6 – LCD on/off – Enables or disables the LCD display while vaping – On/Off
- Menu 7 – Power Voltage – Switch between manual voltage or auto-watting – Voltage/Power (power option means auto-watt…)
- Menu8 – RMS/Mean – Switch between “mean” and “RMS” resistance polling. Don’t bother with “mean”. It doesn’t work. RMS works ridiculously well.
- 1x Zmax V2 battery
- 1x 18650 @ 1500mAh
- 1x 18650 @ 2400mAh
- 1x 18xxx wall charger (charges up to two batteries)
- 2x battery end cap with replacement battery springs
- Gift box
RMS polling function works WAAAY better than MEAN. We don’t even bother with the MEAN option. If you’re having problems getting this thing dialed in, make sure you’re using RMS polling. It will make your whole life better